What is possible in your life? Are you developing the relationships you want with your partner and with other male friends?
Here is an interview (see below) about our work with men, our free groups, and our Free to Win programs. I speak about why men come to us, and what they and their partners receive from participating.
Discover what is possible. See how it can be easy and fun getting it.
More men are stepping out of the old paradigm. They’re learning they don’t have to keep their emotions and needs for brotherhood to themselves. I don’t know a man, including myself, who didn’t hesitate about going to a men’s event or group. We all assume it will be weird – either some feminine form of emotional expressions, or some cross between macho men and running around the woods naked trying to be sensitive men.
Grant you, some men work experiences have been strange. Yet more and more men are creating what they really want with other men – just being real.
This interview describes a few of the activities and benefits of being real with other men. Here are a few of the topics I speak about:
- What occurs in one of our groups
- How all men first resist
- How as men we aren’t bad, broken or doomed – being a man is not a pathology that needs to be healed.
- How our emotions are skewed towards the feminine
- How men find a masculine emotional ground to stand on
- A few key skills we get to develop as men at our events
- Why Free to Win men’s groups are powerful, and the power tools of how to have a rocking group
Kirei does an excellent job asking questions for both men and women. As a woman who has worked with other women for years, she fully appreciates the struggle women and men go through attempting to create a successful relationship. As full disclosure, Kirei is my beautiful partner who has come to know many of the men in my Sandpoint Men’s Group.
Listen and enjoy the podcast.
Photos by Shavar Ross.com via Compfight