For centuries what it took to be a man remained hidden. We only spoke about the hyper-masculine qualities and how to achieve them. Now men are exploring and sharing what it is to a man in the 21st Century. There is no one definition; it’s a collective self-discovery.
My friend Mike Hrostoski hosted the The Symposium for Men for us men to discover how we can begin to create a life that is OURs.
As one of the presenters, I speak about:
- The transformative healing power of men’s groups.
- How Brotherhood is a key emotional component to a man’s growth.
- The 5 masculine qualities that emotionally healthy men demonstrate and the MQ Test
- Get competitive about opening up and being vulnerable instead of competing on external goals.
- Learn how to hold space for your partner and she’ll feel safe in opening her heart to you.
Check all the interviews. Enjoy.